Friday, March 1, 2013

No Croutons Required - The Winner for February and the Theme for March


The challenge for February was to come up with a potato salad and we sure did receive some creative and utterly tempting recipes. I don't know which one I would make first - they all look and sound wonderful. Be sure to check out the roundup if you love potato salads with a twist. We do have a winner to crown though. Congratulations to Mariana of Mariyka's food who submitted this Russian Winter Salad. There is some serious nourishing power in this lovely potato and beet salad.

russian winter salad

And now it's time for March's NCR. I think many of us wish for a cleanse after indulging perhaps more than we should during the winter months, so this month I am asking for raw salads or soups. This happens to be my birthday month, so in addition to submitting a recipe, I would like some menu suggestions to go along with your dish. For a recap of the guidelines, visit this page. We look forward to your raw inspiration. All you need to do to participate is come up with your soup or salad, post about it mentioning I am the host this month with a link to this announcement, and submit your recipe via the linky tool at the end of this post by the 20th of the month. Note that only one entry per blogger will be accepted.


No comments:

Post a Comment